Cabinet PAinting Near Detroit
What Makes Us Our Cabinet Painting Different?
Leaving an Impact On Your Kitchen
The cabinet painting process isvery important to a lasting finish. Here at IMPACT Painting we have it dialed down to a science:
- Understand the clients needs and provide a estimate, if we have the opportunity to help transform there kitchen here is our process.
- Seal Floor with builder grade paper 100%
- Remove and Label Doors
- Mask boxes, Seal off kitchen with zip walls
- Set up Sanding Station and Drying Rack
- Degrease Doors
- Sand Doors and Boxes
- Degrease again
- Prime with alcohol based primer for max adhesion
- Sand with 100 Grit Sandpaper
- Spray First Coat of High Quality Lacquer Coatings
- Sand with 150 Grit Sandpaper
- Second Coat With High Quality Lacquer Coatings
- Reinstall Doors
- Extensive Cleanup of clients kitchen. Add New Cabinet Bumpers, And Make sure Client is 100% Satisfied with the cabinet painting!
Project lengths vary greatly, it’s best to contact us with details about your project so we can answer this question is better.